Lithuanian Apparel and Textile Industry Association LATIA builds professional links among apparel and textile community particularly looking for Intelligent sourcing solutions, trade opportunities in West and East, Baltic brands and products.
Today the association unites more than 120 members creating added value services or products like:
- Intelligent sourcing and supply chain management;
- Efficient and flexible production;
- Development of original products;
- Agency services;
- Distribution and retail;
- Education, consultancy and training.
The administration and the board of the association consist of 23 pro-active apparel and textile experts. LATIA keeps raising a profile of the Lithuanian apparel and textile sector, promote Lithuanian fashion and textile brands actively taking part in these activities:
- Build up of a networking group in the Baltic countries, Western Europe and CIS
- Organization of trade missions
- Organization of the fair ‘Baltic Fashion & Textile’ in Vilnius
- Organization of seminars and round table discussions
- Member’s training and consultancy
- Advice on business opportunities in the Baltic countries, CIS and Scandinavian markets.